1. Enjoy world-class entertainment Palace Resorts is known for hosting world-class performances by artists like Usher, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin and shows like Cirque Dreams, mentalist Ryan Oakes and comedians such as former Saturday Night Live Comedians including John Lovitz, Chris Kattan, and Tim Meadows.
2. Practice your surfing skills at the Flowrider ® double-wave simulator Challenge your surfing skills against friends and family. The Flowrider creates two lanes of perfect endless waves, pumping thousands of gallons of water over a riding surface, and provides hours of surfing excitement for all ages. Participants can drop in on their own unbroken wave, feel the power and acceleration, carve a turn, do maneuvers and cut back. While kids can bodyboard on the new Flowrider, the more advanced and adventurous guests can use the standup flowboards.
3. Dance the night away at Noir night club Created by renowned French designer François Frossard, Noir is the newest addition at Moon Palace, a nightclub with a chic atmosphere where guests can unwind in style. At Noir guests can enjoy trendy and exclusive VIP areas designed with stylish comfort. Friendly bartenders, premium drinks, cutting edge music and the latest audio and lighting equipment, make Noir the ideal place for guests to dance the night away.
4. Kiss a dolphin The Ultimate Dolphin Swim Experience at Dolphin Discovery offers an exciting way of learning and interacting with our dolphins. During this program, the first 15 minutes prior to entering the water is dedicated to an orientation about dolphins. The remaining 40 minutes will be in the water with one dolphin, during this time visitors will be allowed to perform various activities including the famous kiss.
5. Enjoy a drink at the chic Sky Bar The well-known designer Frossard is introducing a sense of modern minimalism to the property’s bars, all featuring top-shelf libations. Sky Bar features a transitional ambiance that is ideal for both business and pleasure. Featuring a curved wall that creates a sense of privacy, the bar can entertain sports aficionados and nightlife enthusiasts.
6. Visit the popular teens club, Wired A destination for teens unto itself, the lounge features everything the resort's young guests need to stay connected, feel at home, and enhance their stay. Teens are welcome to try their luck at the arcade and console video games, listen to a DJ spin the latest sounds, surf the web, watch their favorite television shows, and snack on delicious treats. This state-of-the-art and fully-equipped lounge is a vibrant haven for young adults seeking a great time away from mom and dad.
7. The Playroom Moon Palace’s new kids club, “The Playroom,” is a dream come true for our royal mini guests. Complete with various game rooms, the new kids club has iPlayrooms for toddlers, a beauty salon perfect for girls to embrace their inner princess, a mini runway to practice their catwalk, a girly doll house, a kitchen, an Xbox room and a separate area filled with toys. “The Playroom” also has a theatre with comfy seating and concessions, where kids can mingle while watching movies. For the more active kiddos, there are two playgrounds, both inside and out. All children in the club are always under strict supervision by the property’s helpful staff. Anything and everything a kid can ever desire can be around in The Playroom.
8. Feel pampered and try the pillow and aromatherapy menu As part of the all-inclusive experience, guests can choose from an elaborate, signature Pillow Menu including: Orthopedic, Lavender, Chamomile, Goose Feather, Hypo Allerginic, Water and Mint Lavender. Guests can also hand pick their favorite aromatherapy scents such as: Balance (coconut and verbena), Energizing (tangerine and vanilla), Revitalizing (eucalyptus and mint), and Relaxing (lavender).
10. Play golf on the Mexican Caribbean’s most prestigious golf course The Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to the only Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course in Cancun. Its dynamic layout challenges golfers to navigate through native vegetation as well as wetlands and strategically placed bunkers.